Version 1.6 of the Blueprint theme is now available to download through the Client Panel
. This is a substantial update that includes the following changes:
- Fixed bug that caused the price to be displayed twice in the add to cart button where the value contained a comma.
- Fixed bug that prevented the logo from appearing.
- Fixed bug that required a double click in order to display the shopping cart.
- Fixed bug that prevented adding items to cart on the Sale Items page.
- Fixed bug that redirects user to a non-existent page when attempting to add items (with options) to the basket from category pages in IE9.
- Fixed insecure content warning when accessing the store over SSL with the EU cookie compliance feature enabled.
- Cleaned up out of stock checking in the element.product_lsiting.php and box.featured.php template files.
- Added missing customer comments field for logged in customers.
- Added flexible image slider.
If you have modified the theme, it is recommended that you use a file comparison utility to assist in merging the changes. Thank you to all our clients that reported these issues to us. For details on using the Image Slider, which is now included with the Blueprint theme, please see our documentation